Feb 21, 2009

Can’t Stop Eating

Too Fat

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and went to take a bath.
Hot spring outside.
Taking a bath in the morning is something I love.
And we all had breakfast together.
So many dishes in the morning.

After breakfast, we left our hotel and entered Udon school.
We took two classed and graduated after 45 minutes.
It was fun!
We made Udon(Noodle) by ourselves!
The area we visited was famous for Udon.

After we made Udon, we had to wait to be cooked, so we walked around the area and had green tea and Japanese sweets at Japanese style café.

We found Japanese Udon Cab which take us to many udon places, the picture above.

And had lunch, our Udon.

Finally we got back to Osaka by bus.
On the way back to Osaka, we stopped many places and had snacks every time we stopped.
After I got back to my apt, Shinsuke came over to fix my printer.
We ended up to go to really good Japanese restaurant close to my apt and we ate a lot!
The pic above is just one of them.
He drunk a lot and decided to stay over tonight.
And still drinking… But I don’t.
I can’t imagine drinking tonight at all, still feel drunk from last night.
We will sleep in tomorrow.
Ahhh, I don’t know why I can eat this much although I am pretty sick…

No comments: