Feb 22, 2009

YouTube Sunday

Watching YouTube Hours And Hours

I forgot to turn off my cell-phone alarm and it made noise loudly enough to get Shinsuke up at 6:30 in this morning
He comes to stay at my apt sometimes and makes me worried every time.
He grinds his teeth weirdly and talked to himself while he was sleeping.
Last night he was laughing so hard, which made me pretty scared.
He must be tired…
The picture above is him playing with my Mac.
Looks like an old weird man.

And this is me with lazy mode.
We separately watched YouTube with different computers and got to play one by one.
We were both hungry but just did whatever each of us felt like to.
Having him at my place does not bother me at all cuz I don’t have to entertain him and he does not too.
Sometimes he makes me annoyed and upset but he is now one of my good friends after 7 years.

Since we woke up early I got sleepy and we found ourselves sleeping till 4:30 in the evening.
I was like,
"Oops, I gotta go to my parents' to get some dinner. So leave"
And he left.
What a friendship.
He was thinking to move to my apt before to save his money, but glad he didn't.
When we get together, we get really really lazy.

I had dinner with my parents and my dad said he would come to the US on business with me next month.
I will be in SF from March 4th to 6th and will be LA from March 6th to 9th.
He would join me in LA.
I am pretty excited about it!

I slept too much today so a little worried if I can sleep tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,
I enjoy a lazy Sunday with god newspaper, TV, coffee, and just relaxing too!

Oh, you asked about my short holiday. I went to Hawaii just for a few days (just 5 days) to visit my bro. I needed some sunshine and Vitamin D! There's vitamin D in sunshine and in bieru also! hahahaha I saw hula in park by Hilo and thought of you. (smile)

Your visit to the onsen hotel look like it was fun! I love soaking in onsen sooooo much!

Take care...
Your friend,
Bill

Anonymous said...

Oops...not "god" newspaper...GOOD newspaper! hahahaha