Feb 4, 2009

Tokyo, Here I Come

Tokyo Business Trip For 3 Days

Aw... I am back to Tokyo.
I love Tokyo, but coming here for work leaving all my assitants back in Osaka is pretty tough.
My job got doubled when I am in Tokyo.
Well, I should not complain...

I always get impressed by sale people at Tokyo branch.
There are only men working at the branch, but they serve me coffee right after I arrive.
They take good care of me.
I went to "Cold Stone" for sales.
It was an interesting company.
Just like American company but only Japanese people work.
It is always exciting for me to meet people as a sales person.
I just love doing sales.
That is what I would do at the next job in the US.

I introduced our new product to our sales team in this evening.
Also our artisan gave them demonstration how to use the new product.
After the meeting, we al went out to drink.
We had a good time.
Whenever we go out to drink, we drunk till the next morning, but tonight we ended prettey early.
Lucky!!

I can have a good long sleep at my favorite business hotel tonight.

No comments: