Feb 16, 2009

Lazy Extra Day-Off

My Off Monday

I had extra day-off from work today.
I wasn’t sure what to do, so I just decided to be lazy and get relaxed.
Then my sis called me asking what I was doing.
We were chatting on a phone quite long and I ended up to go to my sis’s apt to eat lunch.
She fed me and we watched TV together.
When I realized it was 4PM and I was taking a nap on a sofa.
She had to go to work at restaurant so I left.

I went back to my apt and did laundry and clean-ups.
I called my grandma when I was shopping for dinner.
She talked a lot and told me that she is expecting me taking over my dad’s business.
She, of course, does not know that I am leaving his company, but she started talking about it.
I felt guilty not telling her anything, but I just said,
“We’ll see”.

People think many different things.
Interesting to hear those.

No comments: