Feb 11, 2009

Grocery Store Trade Show

Holiday In Tokyo

It was a national holiday today, but I had to go on a business trip in Tokyo.
There was a convention there.
We exhibit our booth last year and I was a leader for the convention, but this time, we did not exhibit, which I felt relieved cuz it was such a hard work.
After the convention I went to "Traditional Snack Bar" with Masaru and Kosuke.
Traditional snack is really cheap snack in 70's and 80's.
Those are I always bought when I was an elementary school student.
The bar is just a bar, but very old traditional looking and we can have so many kinds of snacks as much as we want.
It was so much fun.

Always nice to see Masaru and this time I saw Kosuke whom I used to live together kind of when I lived in Denver.
He is my ex's brother.
We were talking about old days and talked about old friends.
Now Kosuke is thinking to be a teacher, which I thought it was good for him.
He was 20 or 21 when I met him, but now he is 29.
Time goes really fast and he looked much more mature now.

After we left the ber, Masaru and I went to Karaoke by ourselves.
Lately, I love going to Karaoke.
I guess it is a good way for me to get rid of my stress!

No comments: