Feb 19, 2009

Catch A Cold

Have A Cold

What’s the difference between “caught a cold” and “have a cold”?
Anyway, I caught a cold and now have a cold.
(Is this the right way?)
My condition has been pretty bad and today was the worst.
I went to work with wearing mask.
I had lunch with my sis.
Went to Thai restaurant and had a cup of coffee after.

I went back to office and felt fever.
I had a pretty bad throat ache and realized that I had a cold.
Our company trip is coming tomorrow and I had to find out if I could go.
If it was flu, I can’t go so I went to my assistant’s father’s hospital.
It was not flu, but I had fever.
My boss drove me to the hospital and waited for me.
He really shouldn’t have come with me.
You should work, my boss!
It was just a cold so I went back to my office and worked and left early.
I stopped by at my mom’s and she fed me.
Ahhh, I feel sick….

No comments: