Feb 5, 2009

Stylish Tokyo

Tokyo Is Like A Model Town

I had lunch with my brother in Tokyo, who is not really my brother but like my brother.
He took me to Sushi bar.
People say Sushi in Tokyo is real.
Well they were good and a little different from Sushi in Osaka.

After the lunch, I went to one of an Organic café which I wanted to research.
I sat outside next to a warm stove.
Very fashionable café.
In front of the café, there was a filming going on.
What a town Tokyo is!

I had this ice cream at the café.
Very interesting café which I had never had.

I had a long long meeting with our consultant for our new organic project.
It was longer than I thought so I was late for dinner with Masaru, my favorite male friend.
We went out to drink and talked, talked and talked.
I am so happy that he is now in Japan from Denver.
I talked too much about my private story so I wish guys who were drinking next to us was listening...

No comments: