Feb 6, 2009

Meeting Lots Of People

From Tokyo to Osaka
It was a crazily busy day today.
I woke up and when to see magazine publisher to publish something about what we are doing on our project.
I was on the phone when I was waiting for a train and got confused and got on a wrong train.
This happens a lot when I am in Tokyo.
Tokyo train system is too complicated!

After the meeting, I went back to Tokyo office and had a long meeting with my damn designer.
And left to a meeting for a convention we will exhibit in April.
I fell a sleep during the meeting a bit…

And I ran to catch a bullet train to see my friend, Sakura tonight.
I really should not have answered the phone, but I did.
That was from my boss.
He was like,
“Can we eat dinner together? We need to talk.”
I said I can’t, and he complained that I always have plan on Friday lately.
Is he my boyfriend or something?? Yuck…
He came to a station waiting for me, so we had 30 min chat.
He asked me if I am interested in working next to him whole time to be as his copy.
I was like, hell no!!
Sometimes, I have a hard time to figure out what he wants to do.
I would not be anyone’s copy!!

I took a cab to my apt and Sakura was waiting for me.
We went to a good Italian restaurant and talked till the restaurant closed.
I think I am no ready to talk with my dad tomorrow.

No comments: