Jan 31, 2009

Osaka to Kyoto

Slow Saturday W Uncle K

I spent a night at my parents’s house with my sis and uncle.
My parents are in Hawaii on business now so we had to take care of our doggy.
I wanted to get up early to go out on a date with my uncle, but could not.
I was so tired from last night.
Well I am always tired on Saturday from all my work from Mon-Fri.
Yes, I am weak.
I need to sleep.
Anyway, I woke up and finally got ready to go at noon, and had lunch all together.
My sis left for ski to Hokkaido today, so Uncle K and I went to our cousin’s dog’s hospital to leave my dog for two days.
It is always hard to make her spent at dog’s hospital.
She always can’t eat and sleep well when she spent nights at my cousin’s.

Uncle K and I went to a shopping mall to do some shopping.
Lately, I am crazy about Assam Black Tea Latte from Starbucks.
I wonder if you have the same menu in the US.

We stopped by at cake shop to get some desert after dinner.
And we left to Kyoto.
In a car, we talked a lot about what’s going on lately.
We have so much to catch up.
I love talking with uncle K.

After we got to Kyoto, we picked up my grand ma and went to a small Chinese restaurant.
They are all yummy!!
It is nice to spend time with family.
Slow but fulfilled Saturday.

No comments: