May 28, 2009

About My New Life

Little Bit About My New Life

It will be 3-4 month till I move back to the US.
I still don’t know if I would get visa.
I need to wait one more month to get the result.
Before that, I was introduced to GM of one branch of a company which I will work for in the US.
He is like 50 years old guy, and he was really tough.
I mean, he was very strict.
He asked me so many times why I want to get that job and if I still want to get the job.
I thought he was mean at the first time, but I finally realize that he try to help me understanding what I can do when I get the job.
He gave me some good advice.
He just did not want me to get the job without much thought.
And of course, he figured that I took that very seriously because it maybe the biggest decision I have made.
I got to know good parts about the job and also the dart part about my new job.
I was lucky to meet that guy tonight.

I wonder how my new life would be.
Oh before that, I wonder when I can get the Visa!!!
Frustrated!!

No comments: