May 23, 2009

Photo Shooting

Photo Shoot & Drama Night

Today was the photo shoot day.
I went to a studio and took 4 photos.
To take 4 phots, it took 6 hours...
I am soooo tired...

The photographer was very famous and takes really nice pictures.
At the same time, he is very sensitive and he has such strong opinions about photos.
He took two young assistants, and he yelled at them a couple times.
While they are taking photos, I had to stand whole time and told them what I want.
It is a hard work, and my feet hurts!


But the good thing is that we could eat whole items we took.
We had a great tea time after the photo shoot.
I am very satisfied that we could get good pictures which will be on our package.

After my work, I went to my sis's and watched American dramas.
I had nice home cooking dinner nad had a fun night with my sis.
I feel jealous about my sis’s apt.
It smelled really good, and every single thing in her apt is so cute.
What I am thinking is that I should go home tomorrow and clean my apt like my sister's.

No comments: