May 10, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day

Mom & Roses

It was a mother’s day.
I slept in today and had a very relaxing day.
At night I went to my parents’ house with my sis to deliver these spray roses.
We wrote a letter and I promised to be a daughter whom she can be proud of.

She was happy to have flowers and I felt happy to be all my family together and eat dinner together.
My dad got quite drunk, maybe because he was too excited.

We talked about my grandpa who passed away when I was ten years old.
My aunt told my mom that I insisted my grandpa to play with me with my tea sets.
He was such a strict guy and nobody could talk casually to him but me.
Of course I don’t remember and I remember that my grandpa was such a strict tough guy.
But seems like I treated him as a normal grandpa.
I wish I could talk with him more and I still wanna talk with him and ask him about my work.
Anyway, it was a day I though of my grandpa.
I guess I miss him…

No comments: