May 11, 2009

Loosing Hair

I Lost My Hair

Lately, I'm worried because hair comes out a lot.
I asked my hair artist, and he said it is because of stress.
Everyone tells me that I have too much stress.
But do I?
I complain a lot about work here on my blog, but it is just a complain, but not such big stress, I think.
Maybe I should realize how I feel about my daily life and deal with it well.
This is my today's lunch.
I love my lunch time the best of a day, that is how I can get away from my stress, I guess.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aww yu-chan!

be careful! there's a lot of stress relief you can do. whenever i'm stress, i run or do a lot of exercising. another one is to meditate.

自分の世話する!

YU said...

Hey Katie!
How are you?
Yeah, I realize that I should do more exercise. I will try!
BTW, where is your blog?