May 6, 2009

Sleeping Is The Favorite Thing To Do

Healing Myself

Vietnam Traffic, originally uploaded by yikada.



I stayed up late with doing laundry and cleaning my room last night.
So I slept in this morning.
I woke up and waited a guy who fix my microwave.
My microwave was recalled for danger of fire.
An old guy visited me to fix and I was not comfortable having unknown person for 30 minutes.
But seems like he was a real fixing guy from the company.

Anyway, I watched HEROES, the American video for whole day with cooking and sleeping.
Also I watching a video from a trip we had in Vietnam.
Seriously, the traffic was there was pretty bad, but we had a good time.

It seems like I got tired from busy vacation more than I thought but now I am healed.
I gotta get up really early for a party for our company foundation day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okaeri, Yukako! It sounds like you enjoyed Vietnam a lot! My father worked in Vietnam and Thailand for quite a few years, for US government and also for Thai government, so I enjoy to go there. I like Vietnamese food so much, and there are many good french style restaurants too. Did you go to the beach too? It's been a while since i've been to Ho Chi Min City (Saigon), but I might go there again this summer. Can your recommend a good hotel? Ganbatene! Bill

YU said...

Hey Bill!
Oh, your dad works there! How cool!
No, I did not go to beach this time, but it was so much fun. Our next trip would be Indonasia!