May 25, 2009

Dinner With My Boss

Eating With My Boss Is Part Of Work

I went to eat out with my boss.
He wanted to go by ourselves, since he wanted to hear my vision in near future.
I got so tired of him asking me the same question over and over.
He was like,
"I know somthing's going on with you. Tell me about it."
When I say that nothing going on, he insists that he knows everything.
So I was like,
"Then tell ME what's new with me? What do you know? Oh, you mean about my marrige? You heard about it!"
Then he goes,
"Oh, you are getting married?"
See? He does not know anything about me.
He tried to make me say my secret by telling me a lie.
Of course I won't get married, and I also am not going to tell him about me leaving this company soon.
I just don't trust him.
He has a big big mouth.

So I took my assistant with me and our dinner was on him!
The picture above was one of our desert Kushikatsu.
Cute, huh?
We had a good time, but he compalined that I took my assistant with me.
Geee, why do I have to tell all my secret to my boss.
Where is my privacy!!!

No comments: