May 26, 2009

Am I Growing UP?

How To Be A Cool Business Person?

I have a problem at work now.
I tried to solve so I was thinking how to fix it so hard last night.
I fugured how it happened, but could not figure out how to fix it.
So I made an appointment with my dad at work, and asked him what to think.
I have not talked about this kind of stuff to my dad for a while.
He gave me a strict advise.
I used to cry when he was strict to me, but I did not cry today.
I understood what he meant.
And I was glad to ask him advise.

I was disappointed with myslef that I still can't solve my problem by myself, but at the same time, I felt that I might have grown up that I no longer cry at work.

After work, I went to Hula.
And got this handmade earing from my friend.
Nice to get something made by my friend's hand.

No comments: