May 7, 2009

Today's Lunch

Here Is The Menu

I went to a famous Italian restaurant for work for lunch.
I was lucky that I could go to the restaurant on company expense.
It was the one that I have wanted since I read about it on magazine.
These are appetizers.

This is asparagus soup.
It was just all right, but I needed it to be a little saltier.

This is my favorite dish on today’s lunch.
It is uncured ham and onion spaghetti.
Uh, it was yummy.

This is our main course.
I forgot what, but meat.

This is desert, which made me disappointed.
The presentation was pretty good, but it was just so normal.
The waiter was a French guy who talks a lot, a lot and a lot.
Total, this restaurant was less than my expectation.
When you expect a lot, there is much chance that you get disappointed...
Sad...

Oh! You got a big head!





























Tada--------!
She was a doll!
My assistant and I loved this doll a lot.
How cute the hair is!
This is "Mother's Day" fashion.
We just loved her soooo much!

No comments: