May 3, 2009

Vietnamese Food Are So Good

Second Day In Vietnam

I don’t think I can write or upload all about what we have done today.
We did too much today.
So I write only highlights.

We woke up early and went to farmer’s market for breakfast.
This is the favorite Pho, which I love a lot.

We shopped some stuff at here like souvenirs.
It was so much fun but hard to negotiate the price all the time.

And we went to a store to make order-made dress to this shop.
It will take a day to get my dress by cloth I chose and design I picked.
How cool is that?

And went to have massage at nice Korean massage place.
It was long great massage but it was weird.
Boys gave us massage, but it was like we are making out.
Weird sound I bet, but you’ll see if you were there.
But anyway, it was really good massage.

We shopped and went to fresh juice place which was brought from the US.
I had strawberry banana shake.

And for lunch, we went to a Vietnamese wrap restaurant.
All of them were damn so good!!
We loved them!

We took a 15 minutes cab ride for photo shot, but it had already been closed and we decided to walk back to the hotel with doing window shopping.
W happened to find another farmer’s market so had dinner there.
This was the owner, we guessed, who worked the hardest.

Since there were so many bike and traffic, I had to wear mask to protect myself.

Finally we came back to the area close to our hotel, and we went to go to an ice cream shop.
We ate a lot, huh?
We enjoyed Vietnam so much today without stooping, and I felt like that we have already known all about Vietnam.

Oh my god, it was the finest day ever.
At the same time we are exhausted by having too much fun.

No comments: