May 30, 2009

Saturday Meeting

Doing Lots Of Things On Saturday

Like I thought, it was really hard to get up.
But I did and went to work on Saturday to write a report.
And went to my parent's house to be fed.
My favorite gratin!

And have my assistant to a family restaurant which is close to my apt at 11pm.
We had to have a little meeting about design we are working on.
Doing design for packages for our new products kicks our ass, but we can't wait they will be on market soon.
Staying up late tonight again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu...it's late on your Saturday night...maybe 4 AM there in Osaka on your early Sunday morning actually, 11 AM on Saturday morning in Alaska. I got several fresh kani (dungeness crab) this week from a friend who caught them while fishing in the ocean near here. I made a huge kani salad with avacado, cucumber, tomato...oishikatta! I like your orange pedicure nails! cool...looks alomost like Alaska "forget me not" flower on that. Kawaii, neh! It is rainy day here. Get some sleep, girl! Bill

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu...
U must B 2 busy 2 write yur blog these days. I am busy too...managing a marine science expedition through June 18. This is my first day off since may 17! I am planning a 3-week trip to Hawaii in July!!!! I can't wait for a break from working! Oh, I caught a big king salmon last night! Going to make smoked salmon today! Oishi! I might be in Japan later this summer for business in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, and Kyoto. My friend from Daito City (Osaka) might come to Hawaii while I'm there too if can get time off work. Hope U R well! I miss reading ur blog!
Ganbatenne! Billy

YU said...

Hey!
I am fine.
Yeah, I was pretty busy and depressed a bit.
But I wil write all what happened sometime soon!
It is so nice that you are going to Hawaii! For 3 weeks!!! Geeee, I miss Hawaii!!!!