May 1, 2009

Buffet Lunch

Lots Of Deserts

I went to Hilton Hotel to have buffet lunch.
Not just for lunch, but we are now researching buffet desert.
It was quite expensive buffet, but I had to eat less food but more sweets.
Look How much I ate.
There were 19 kinds of deserts and I tried to eat as much I could.

After I came back to office, I had another meeting which we eat lots of our product, margarine, pie, sweets, and so on.

And then, more sweets tasting…

I can’t eat anymore…
So I had little dinner tonight.

I am going to Vietnam from tomorrow.
I have to get ready, but still have not packed yet.
I will take my PC with me, but not sure if I can get Internet access.
If I can, I will definitely update my blog from Vietnam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,
Hey, have a great Golden Week holiday in Vietnam! I really enjoy Vietnam...the food, the beaches, and the people. I got a bit drunk last night on bieru and sake. hahaha A friend brought me some smoked salmon today and that tasted sooooo good when I had a small hangover! hahaha Well have fun on your holidays!
Bill

YU said...

It seems like you had a fun night!
I loved Vietnam! It was such a fun country.
now Golden Week is over. Ready to go back to work.