May 2, 2009

Here I am in Vietnam!

Love Vietnam

First day in Vietnam, and I have already adore this country.
When I landed on the airport in Vietnam I feel myself that I am free.
Only when I am outside of my country, I feel very relaxed.

I came to this trip with Ayako, but I arrived there earlier than she.
So I took a cab from the airport to the hotel.
And took so many pictures of bikes.
Look how many people on one bike and also the mask they wear.
Speaking of masks, there were so many people who wore masks at the airport today in Japan when I left Japan.
Of course I was one of them.
Because of “Pig Influenza”, but everyone looked like bad people with masks and it was hilarious pectacle.

Since there was time till Ayako got to a hotel, I walked around the city.
And got surprised by this kitchen for a restaurant.
Cooking outside? I don’t think it was clean…

So I went to a traditional cafe for research of sweets in Vietnam.
Their apple tart was pretty good, actually.

When Ayako got to a hotel, we went to Frech restaurant in Softel hotel.
Heard it was good, but not really, but great presentation.

And we went to Spa for an hour.
It was nice but was tickle because of their way to touch me.
We went back to a hotel but were not really tired.
Just so excited about this Vietnam trip.

No comments: