May 24, 2009

Spending Time W My Family

My sis's cooking and My Mom's

This is what my sis cooked for me last night.
She is like my favorite uncle in the US.
She cooked everything I like.
And bunch of them.
I ate too much.
In this morning, before she goes to work at a restaurant, she served me breakfast.
After the breakfast, I went home and clean my apt like I thought last night.
It got a little better.
I clean once a week, but alwasys need a little more...


I went to my parent's house for dinner tonight.
My dad was ina good mood.
It makes me happy when he is in a good mood.
I love his "Family Mode".
I love my mom's cooking too.
I have eaten good homemade cooking two days in a row.

After dinner, my mom and I went to UNIQLO.
This is what I got for my PJ.
Also slippers, which is really comfortable.
It is fun to shop at UNIQLO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu...
Yep ,spendin time with family and eatin home cookin is the best. Do your new striped pj's have a hood too? I think so from the pic, but somehow you cut your mecha kirei "angel face" from that pic! I like cookin...I worked in restaurants for summer job when I was in high school and at university I was pizza cook and then bartender as part time job. Somehow I still like cookin!

Last night I made spaghetti, green salad with tomato and avacado, garlic bread -- simple dinner, but oishikatta! I can see the bagel sandwiches in your photo shoot pics. It looks yum. I like to use organic lettuce with variety of colors (green, purple...) and herbs mix. I try to use organic foods in everything I cook. It costs a bit more, but I feel I'm eatin healthily and it tastes better too. I had raspberry-rhubarb (pronounced like ru-barb) pie for dessert. I grew the rhubarb myself. Do you know what is rhubarb? It tastes very "tart" flavor -- good with something sweet.

It's Sunday morning here and, oh, so sunny and warm! I'm havin coffee with milk and eatin breakfast sausage and bagel (sweet bagel). I'm gonna make salmon grilled on charcoal grill (habachi) and have friends over for outdoor party in my garden -- tomorrow is holiday (Memorial Day) in US, so I guess we can drink a lot of bieru tonight! hahahaha

Ja a ne...oyasumi nasai...
Your friend from Alaska,
Bill

YU said...

No I don't know rhubarb. I wonder if we have that in Japan.
So you eat Organic! Good fo you!
You should write you own blog. I would read it. It would be fun.

And yeah, this PJ has a hood!