May 16, 2009

Hair Care

Caring My Hair

I got home from Tokyo this afternoon.
It was so hard to get up this morning, so I almost missed my noon flight.
I did not put any make-up on and ran to the airport.
I got a phone call from my friend, Tomoki, who was at Osaka airport at the same time.
He said that we should see each other since we were at the same place.
I was too embarrassed to see anybody with no make-up so we didn’t.
You never know when you see people.
Such a small world…

After I went back to Osaka, I had lunch at the airport.
And went to get massage.
And put make-up on and left to my hair salon.
Since my hair artist is my ex boyfriend, he gives me a big discount all the time.
I had a little haircut and had hair spa.
And I bought so much hair care goods.
Not all of them are mine, but I bought some for my family and my friend.
He gave discount for these goods too.
He and I are such good friends now and I even can’t believe that we had dated for three years long 8 years ago.
Some people say that they don’t keep in touch with exes, but I do.
Cuz all of them had been like my family, and what is the reason to hate them?
All of them are people whom I still care, like I care my hair!

No comments: