May 14, 2009

Walking and Eating Day

Walking Around And Eating A lot

I have worked at office in Tokyo and tried to leave but could not.
There was tons of stuff to do there.
Finally I could leave and went to a casual French restaurant, which we might buy.
I had to go there, but I felt embarrassed to go to French restaurant by myself.
So I tried calling some of my friends in Tokyo to go there with me.
However, I could not make them come with me.
So I went by myself.
I bet all people who were there felt weird seeing me there eating expensive lunch by myself.
I loved their appetizer!

This is main course I had.
I like scallops lately.
They were so good too.

Here are deserts I had.
Their deserts were just okay.
But look how cute they are!

My work today was visiting lots of cafe to sell out new products.
No appointment, but just go, and all them when I get close to the cafe.
Most of them say okay to see me.
But very difficult to make them be interested.
Sometimes it is depressing, but sometimes I feel really happy when they get interested in my sales.
Sale is difficult...
Especially the part finding where to go and walking there.
I went to see a dietician of pets.
She is one of my favorite career women.
We went to eat buffet together and talked a lot.
I had such a good time.

Today, I talked a lot and ate a lot.
Felt like I worked a lot!

No comments: