May 5, 2009

Busiest Day Ever

From Vietnam to Japan

I was back from Vietnam today.
I could sleep whole time on the airplane and got back to Japan at 7:30 in the morning.
Soon after I checked my cell phone, I got text from my friends from college.
So I decided to go back to my apt and get rested a bit and left to see my friends.
Do I look like that I am a mother? Maybe not.
Maiko and Mikako brought their baby and husband.
So weird that my friends from college have already got married and have babies.
I am not good with babies, but I hung out with them for a couple of hours.

And left to my parents’ house to hang out with my dad.
We talked a lot about my trip and gave souvenirs to my mom and my sis.
Both liked everything!
And went to a nursing home to see my grandma and her maid.
I told them what I have done in Vietnam.
And had dinner with all of my family, which is getting rare these days.
We enjoyed very delicious mom’s cooking.
It was a “Children Day”, national holiday in Japan, so my mom cooked all our favorite dishes.
Then left to a lesson for Hula.
Jeez, I got back from Vietnam and I was tired, but I danced Hula pretty hard.
It is getting so difficult and hard.
I finally got home at 10:30 PM and took a bath.

Wow, it was the busiest day ever.
I feel myself such a tough girl.
I am so ready to be lazy doing nothing tomorrow.
One more day left to go back to work after my long vacation.

No comments: