May 15, 2009

Is A Celebrity My Friend?

Walk Around In Tokyo

I had so many appointments today.
Figuring out how to get there and how much time it takes are very difficult for me.
I am not good at reading map…

I talked with people at Tully’s Japan.
I hope they use our products…
The place I had to go after the appointment was much closer that I thought, so I had lunch.
This was my lunch today.

After couple more appointments, I went to a reception of a famous restaurant.
It was renewed by my friend.
There were so many people to celebrate the traditional restaurant.
I bet more than 200 people.
I saw one of the most famous celebrity in Japan.
“Mino Monta” a big name guy, who is on TV every single day.
We had eye contacts for 5 seconds, and I almost say “Hi”.
I got confused that I have known him for a long time.
Of course I had known him for a long time through TV, but he had no idea who I was.
Recently, I saw lots of celebrities on a flight to go to Tokyo or at party in Tokyo.
Since Japan is such a small island, we see a lot of people.
Each time I see them, I misunderstand that they are my friends.
Weird…
Don’t you feel the same way when you see a celebrity?

No comments: