May 12, 2009

Do I Love To Talk?

I Thought I Was...

It was such a busy day at work.
Lots of people came to see me today and each person stayed at my office for one hour.
Most of them were someone whom I first met today.
Maybe I was nervous or something so I got soooo tired.
I thought myself that I love to talk with people.
However, I don’t love talking anymore now.
Spending time to meet people made me have less time to do my own work.
Meeting with people is also a big part of my work, but it is getting to make me more tired that I expect…
The last meeting today was at a studio.
We had a long meeting for our photo shoot on 5/23.
The photographer was the famous guy and he had such a strong opinion so we took a long time to compromise each other.
I am excited to have photo shoot now, and I am sure it will be a good one.
Since I was exhausted by talking many kinds of people, I really did not feel like going for a Hula lesson.
More than that, my Hula lesson is getting harder and harder.
But I did.
And I am glad that I did.
It was tough, but I think I got a little better now, still hard though…
Today, I got a package from my friend.
Always so happy to get a letter.
Thanks, Ayako!

No comments: