Jan 21, 2007

MY NAILS

Tommorow Is My Nail Day


I have my nail artist come to my apt every 3 weeks.
Tomorrow is the day she is gonna come.
This is how she does at my apt.
I have met her at a salon I used to go since I was 18 years old.
She got independent and now she does nails at her own apt or go to customer's house.
I always ask her to come to my apt.
The benefit to have her at my apt is that I don't have to get dressed and go outside.
She even comes really late at night after I come back from work.
She leaves at midnight, and I can straight go to bed after she leaves.
How cool is that??
It is important for me to keep my nails beautiful, because they are parts of my body which I always can look at without mirror.
Whenever I see beautiful nails, I feel really good.


This is a picture of my nails which I got before.
Nail art was really big in Japan 7 or 8 years ago.
I did all crazy nail arts at that time.
So this is nothing for me.
I am so sad that I can't do anything crazy with my nails anymore since I am an office worker in food industry.
Japanese people are strict about this kind of stuff.

The first time I got into nails was when I was a elementary school student.
Since my Mom had a long nails and she always got her nail done really beautiful all the time, I had wanted to be like her.
One day, I found nail tips for kids at toy store in Singapore.
I got really excited and asked my Mom to buy them for me, and put them on my nails.
I really liked how they looked, and since then, I have taken good care of my nails.
And officialy, I started going to nail salon when I was 18.
Since then, nails are something I really care as a part of my body.

No comments: