Jan 26, 2007

PHONES

Too Many Phones To Carry

These are cell phones I use.
Three cell phones are too many to carry, and each phone has different charger, different way to use, and different bill.
I have three cell phones because of my work.
I have my private one, company one which my work related people call, and customer service one for my Internet business.
When I am not at desk, the calls from customer translate to this phone.
To tell the truth, I thought it was kinda cool to have so many phones with me.
But soon I realized this is an awful thing to do.

When I went for business trip, I lost my private cell.
Since I have these many cells, I did not realize that I lost one of them.
When phone rings in my bag, I always grab different one, and feel frustrated.
When I am in a train I have to turn off all the phones, and other people give me a look like I am weird person.
Well, I heard nowadays we could have one phone which has many numbers.
I wish I can get that kind of cell now…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the Orange phone. Thats mine!

YU said...

HAHAHA. Yeah, right. It was yours! I was so nice to you, huh!?