Jan 30, 2007

SANDWICHES

My Favorite Sandwich

This is my favorite place for sandwiches in Osaka, Japan.
I have been here since I was a little kid.
When we have Christmas party at home, we order bunch sandwiched from here besides my mom’s home cooking.
Their specialty is Deep Fried Pork Sandwiches.
Look how think the meat is!!
I always order with Banana juice.


This is the picture of the café.
It is a tiny café, not fancy or anything.
However, it is always crowded.
Whenever I go there, the old man, who works there all the time, talks to me very friendly.
He sometimes goes, “What a weird matching! You are friend with them?”
It sounds like he remembers me, but at the same time, it seems like he is just pretending like he knows me.
I feel that way because he tells that kind of thing to anybody.
When I went there after a long time, he stays friendly.
It is good customer service, but I wonder he knows me or not…

2 comments:

Daniel Winokur said...

wow, that sandwich looks delicious! Yu, what kind of bread is that?

-Dan

YU said...

This IS delicious! I don't know what kind of bread it is... We don't have as many kinds of bread as you have in the US. It is just a normal white bread which is good for this kind of sandwiches.
I will take you to this place when you come to Japan for sure! So you will see.