Jan 17, 2007

HOT COCO

Hot Cocoa in Winter
This is my favorite cafe in my town Osaka.
It is cold “Red Bird”, specialized coco.
I go there sometime when I go shopping in down town.
I got to know this café from my dad.
He went there when he was a college student.



This is the inside of the café.
According to my dad, it has not changed at all since he was a college student.
They decorate so many kinds of packages of coco and chocolate on the wall.
It is kinda cool to see all kinds of chocolate all over the world.



The fun part of this café is their menu.
For example, they have “Medusa”, which you have to cover your eyes till the chocolate got hard on ice cream when the server brings it. (I hope you can understand my description…)
This is what I ordered, chocolate sundae.
They covered vanilla ice cream with chocolate, and topped with a marshmallow cover with chocolate.
Soon I had a bite, I regretted why I did not order hot coco.
It is getting so cold in Japan lately.
I love drinking hot coco with marshmallows at night.
I used to drink often when I was in Denver and in SF.
Now I am too lazy to make, since it is hard to wash the pot which was used to heat coco.

Maybe I should make hot coco and watch movie or something at night this weekend!

No comments: