Jan 22, 2007

IMAGE CHANGE

I Got Changed


Here we go!
As I mentioned in the last blog, I got my nail done on Saturday.

This time, the best part is purple line stones I got on my nails.
I love this basaic color, and I like the design, very simple!
I had not seen this nail artist for a while, since I had a different nail artist for a couple of months.
It was nice to chat with her and get my nails done.



Since I felt good after she left, I decided to go to hair salon as well.
I just got a haircut in the beginning of January, but I still had damaged hair, so I did.
But...
I really should not have gone to the salon!!
At the end, I saw my hair style, and did not like how it looked at all.
First of all, it is too short.
Second, it does not look good at all.
Third, still I can see the damaged part.
I told my hair artist that I did not like my hair style.
He got in a bad mood, and I could not complain anymore...
I just wish my hair would grow as soon as possible.
Ahhhhh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks fanatastic!!!

YU said...

Thanks! But it is just too short. I like my hair long...

Anonymous said...

So sexy!

YU said...

Lai-an San

Hazukashii yan ka...

Yu