Jan 26, 2007

FRENCH

At Friend's Restaurant

This is the inside of a kitchen where Dave works.
Dave is my boyfriend's good friend.
He is really into food, and he is a really good cook.
When I went to SF for researching food, he gave me lots of advice, and he can talk about food forever.
I really respect him because he loves cooking, and study about it hard, AND make money by cooking.
I think not so many people can love their own job like him.
I got surprised at knowing that he even makes vegetable at his garden and thinks about cooking and does cook on his day offs.


This is one of the dishes at a restaurant he works.
Once I went to a French restaurant where he worked in Berkley.
It was the best French I had ever had.
It was the first time for me to go to that fancy restaurant with my parents.
We had really good wine and tons of great food.
Since then, I have to go to eat at a restaurant wherever he works!
My boyfriend took me to the place when I was in SF last time.
This restaurant was much bigger than the one in Berkley where he worked before.
There were lots of people who dressed up.
He let me go into his kitchen, and it was fun to see how they worked.
It is fun to eat Dave's special food!

No comments: