Jan 11, 2007

My Beauty Salon

Got a Hair Cut Done!

This is a waiting room at my beauty salon.
I have been to this beauty salon for more than 18 years!
Of course this salon has been renewed since then.
I eel so comfortable getting my hair done here, since I know all people who work there, and they know me.
Last weekend, I came here to get my haircut done.
I was trying to keep my hair long, but since I got strong perm twice, my hair had been totally damaged.
Everyone at the salon told me that I should re-start to make my hair long, so I did!

This is a shampoo machine, which I hate the most.
I think it is ridiculous for them to leave me there with putting my head inside of this machine.
I was too scared, so once when I tried it, I kept someone standing next to me so that they can stop it anytime I wanted.
And they had to stop it, because I hated it.

Now they shampoo my hair by hand.
I love when somebody wash my hair, which makes me fall a sleep.


These are “KERASTASE” hair products I use.
These are really good, and help to keep my hair strong and fresh.
I used to date with a hair artist who works here.
At that time, he was under training so he did my hair for free sometime.
My hair had never got long, since he cut my hair once in three weeks.
I experienced hair artist things, like shampooing sombody, cutting someone's hair, and putting make-up for someone.
It was rare experience which not so many people can do.


The longest time I did not go to any beauty salon for haircut was one year when I lived in Denver.
I have to say, beauty salon in Denver is the worst as far as I know.

I had to wait till I go back to Japan for vacation, or till I go to New York…
Well, going to this salon whenever I want might be one of the benefits for me to live in Japan...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#f5deb3]Interesting page! I haven't landed on mjsweets.blogspot.com before in my surfing!I found very useful information about
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]anti-aging[/url] [color=#f5deb3]here... Keep up the great work![/color]