Jan 5, 2007

Holiday is over

Back to a real world

Today, Jan 5th, was my first day of work after holidays.
I got confused what time I supposed to be at office in this morning.
I just remembered that I had to be there much earlier than usual.
I took a cub from the station instead of taking a bus since I thoug ht I was about to be late.
However, I ended up to get to my office too early...


My company makes margarine mainly.
Other than that, we are pioneer of making frozen pancake, pie cruse, and sweets in Japan.
We sell our products to hotel, restaurant, and cafe all over Japan.
I have started Internet business since last June.
I coordinate what to sell, how to advertise, how to wrap, and everything.
I made HP too.
www.robinf.co.jp (all in Japanese, though)

This is where my office is located.
Ahhhh, I got so tired today at work.
But from tomorrow, I will have three days off straight again!
It is good to be away from work like this, but kinda hard to go back to work after a long vacation.


I had so many things to do at work today, and felt it was such a short day.
I am just so sleepy, gotta go to bed now. ..
Good Night.

No comments: