Jan 1, 2007

A Happy New Year!!

A Happy New Year!!



Year 2007 has started.

Year 2006 was just so great for me, I challenged lots of new things, such as; Hula dance, Gospel Class, and new Internet Business.
In Japan, New Year's Day is such a big deal.
I celebrated New Year with my family this year.
I always make my own goal for each year.
Year 2006, I achieved my goal.
My Goal for year 2007 is about health and money.

Health:
  • I will quit smoking
  • I will go for an hour walking almost everyday
  • I will wash my face before I go to bed every night
  • I will make my teeth white
Money:
  • I will keep track of all money I use
  • I won't waste my money


This is my family's traditional New Year dishes.

This year, we could not have as much food as last year, but still everything was so tasty.
Since we can eat these dishes only once a year, it is so precious for me.
All contents of these dishes have meanings.
My sister and I decided to learn how to cook those for our own family in the future.


New Year's day is like Thanks Giving's Day in the US.
It is all about eating, getting all family together and sleeping.


I wish all my family and friends will have a great year in 2007!!

No comments: