Jan 23, 2007

OUR PRODUCTS

This Is What I Sell


I sell sweets on Internet.
The name of my brand is "MARCIA&JERRY"
Most of our products are frozen.
This is the package we made.
Since Valentine's Day is coming soon, I decided this color and design.
This is all original!
We make all sweets by hand, and we use really good stuff to make our products.
They are expensive, for example, this is $35 in US dollars.



They are what I really wanted to make!
Pink and Black cheesecakes.
Each of them are quite small, but they are really rich.
The red one tastes strawberry cheesecake.
And in the middle of the cake, there is white chocolate.
The black one is a normal cheesecake colored black by coal, which you can eat.
And in the middle of the cake, there is black chocolate.

It is hard for me to think one new item every month, but I feel really happy when they make exact the same thing I imaged like this cheesecake!

No comments: