Jan 29, 2007

Nintendo Wii

Wii

I got Nintendo Wii at home!
There are so many kinds of games in Japan now.
This is sort of crazy that so many people try to get them.
I am not a big fan of computer games, but I have played Family Computer (I am not sure if you had in the US), Super Family Computer, and a normal Gameboy.
When we got Play station at home, I had no idea how to play, so did not play at all.
I always wonder why little kids can figure out how to play those.
When I worked at Hyatt in Denver, there was a gamers’ convention.
So many gamers come to stay at the hotel, talked about games, and played games.
It was such an interesting atmosphere.

I did not like when my boyfriends are crazy playing computer games.
Why? Cuz it is no fun for me since I had no idea how it worked.
I am interested in learning how to play those, but at the same time, I am afraid to be into games.
If I got crazy about games, I would play it 24/7, I am that kind of person…

Anyway, this Nitendo Wii is a gift for somebody, not for myself.
Now I am thinking to buy DS for my long business trip in next month.
I don’t know if I should, though…

No comments: