Jan 24, 2007

Japanese Restaurant

Japanese Restaurant In My Home Town


This is a welcome dish at a Japanese restaurant, where my family goes.
At most of Japanese restaurant where you can drink, you have to pay a cover charge.
The cover charge is for this kind of welcome dish.
Look how beautiful it is!



This is my favorite appetizer, a trepang (a sea cucumber, dictionary says).
It looks gross, but it taste really good.
I heard the news that Japanese is now complaining Japanese food which was created in the US.
They try to protect real Japanese food from the fake one.
In my opinion, I don’t get why they care.
If you start saying such a thing, there are too many fake foods all over the world.
I feel there are other stuffs we have to care.
And also, it is fun to see what kind of “Japanese Food” they have in each country, and it is so funny that they have totally different food but call it “Japanese Food”.
I actually like “Chinese Food” in the US more then “Chinese Food” in Japan.
I even don’t know which one is real.


This is crab.
Yummy, but lots of work to eat.

This is the entrance with a wife of the owner.

No comments: