Nov 9, 2008

Christmas Season, Already??

What!?

Because of my health situation, I have been sleepy whole day today.
I supposed to do some work at home today, but just kept sleeping most of the day.
Last night, I was thinking I forgot something, but could not figure out what.
I forgot to go to my friend’s wedding party.
He was not my close friend, but I should have gone, but I totally forgot about it…

I went to a place where I can receive Shiatsu.
My stiff shoulders are pretty bad.
He has given me massage for many years.
While I was getting massage, I realized that the music at the place were Christmas songs.
I was like,
“Already Christmas??”
He said,
“Yeah, I wonder what kind of music we will listen in December”
Wow…. Time goes really fast.

And I went to have a cup of coffee at Starbuck tonight.
My favorite, Hazelnut latte with non-fat milk.
And this! Christmas version cup!
Starbucks Christmas cup always make me miss America.
It is getting a time for me to go to the US.

Aight, I should got to bed now.
I will get up early and go to work to cover my work which I supposed to do today.

No comments: