Nov 2, 2008

Working At Home

Relaxing But Tiring Sunday

Since I passed out at like 10 last night, I woke up at 6 in this morning.
All the light and TV were on whole night, which happens to me often.
I got freaked out once cuz I thought I had to get ready to go to work, but soon I realized that it was Sunday!
I went back to sleep, but kept being up every 30 minutes, so I decided to get up at 8.

I started working at home with drinking caramel tea.
I got this teapot lately, so I was happy to make good tea.
As I am schedule to give a presentation to my boss, father, today, I had to get ready for it.
It sounds weird to give a presentation to my father on Sunday, but since he has been pretty busy, today was the day.
The presentation I have been working on is something I am very interested in and I am confident with, so it is not that stressful.

Okay, so I gave a presentation.
It went okay, just okay.
He liked it, but it was not perfect, of course.
Recently, I feel that my father is no longer is my father.
He is more like my boss 24/7.
He used to manage being father AND boss, but it seems like getting difficult for him.
I feel that if he won’t be my father but only my boss, I don’t want to work for him…
Anyway, after the presentation, my sister came to our parents’ house, and took me for shopping.
She bought my these pair of CROCS shoes.
These are winter version.
I had never had CROCS, so I am happy to get them.
My sis got the same pair of shoes by herself too.

This is a key chain I made and I got from my sis as my birthday from CROCS store.
Isn’t this cute?
I love it.

My family held my birthday party today at home.
Finally my dad said “Happy Birthday” to me.
Kinda late, but still I was happy.
Thanks, Dad.

No comments: