Nov 8, 2008

Others' Privacy

People Get Worried


*This is CM in Japan I kinda like now. This song is funny!

I attended such a long meeting today!!
However, I never got to be sleepy, since it was such an interesting and very meaningful meeting.
It was not boring at all, but good one.

Recently, people who hang out with me talk about sex.
I don’t want anybody to think that this is nasty entry, though.
I though it was interesting that lots of people care about sex and get worried about it and talk about it.
One lady whom I talked at bar till late the other night told me that her marriage life is now sexless.
She asked me how often we need to have sex.
Well, it was a hard question.
What is sexless? Once a month? Once a year??
Since I believe that I am still young and also I am not married, I would say that I get worried when it comes once every 2 weeks, maybe.
She was nervous about her sex life and she said she would discuss with her husband after we talked.

The other day other guy, whom I had dinner with, said he is no longer interested in making love with his wife.
He is only like 38 years old.
Since they got baby, he had never made love with his wife, not even held her hand!!!
That IS sexless, well… more than that.
That’s crazy.
He said his wife is happy about it, but I can’t believe it.
It might sound like high school kids' conversation, but somehow lots of poeple talk about sex problem around me lately...

I think sex is important for keeping a good relationship, cuz I think it is a part of communication.
There are lots of people that sex is just for fun because of people’s sexual reasons, but those people who talked to me recently were serious about it.
They did confess about it to me when only they were drunk because they have cared about it deeply inside.
Poor guys…
When I think about it, matching with partner is difficult…

No comments: