Nov 11, 2008

No Hula But Overtime Work

Lots of Discussion

Ahhh, it was a busy day today.
Lately I go to work early every morning, and I am getting used to get up early.
Before noon, I had such a loooong discussion/argument with my boss.
I had so many things I wanted to tell him.
I know I should not have, cuz telling everything directly to boss is not a thing Japanese old people like.
Just could not help it because he has not been willing to communicate with me!!
At the end he asked me about my future if I am going to take over the company.
He asked me the same question hundreds time!!
I got really upset and told him to leave me alone.
I don’t want to have colleagues like me… Poor my boss.

The picture is one I took for a paper to turn in to a store which bought our product.
These are our cheesecakes which human-beings and dogs can share.

This is how we pack our products to cardboard box.
It is very strict that we had to turn in this kind of picture to show how we make our products…

I was very looking forward to going to Hula lesson, but I could not.
Today was the day I forget so many things.
I forgot to meet someone, ask something, do something and make something.
What happened to me!?

I was expecting to interview someone for a part time job for my department.
He was a guy who was born on exact the same day and year as my birthday.
However, he did not show up.
I can’t believe how rude people are sometime.

Since I could not go to Hula lesson because of my overtime work, after work I went to a small local place to eat and drink.
Hula was much better…
I will definitely go to gym tomorrow to get rid of stress!

No comments: