Nov 21, 2008

Lunch, Party and Bar

Eating and Drinking Whole Day

Had lunch with m second father, Maekawa-Kun, my father’s best friend.
He takes my sis and I for lunch sometime.
Mostly Sushi at fish market.
The best Sushi!!
Had Sushi a lot and went to café to have coffee and cakes.

Went to back to work, real world…
I was sleepy since I ate too much.

After work, I attended birthday party for employees of our company.
This time, employees who were born in October or November.
This was my fourth time for me to attend.
Wow, that means that I have worked for my dad for four years now…
It was quiet party but very nice opportunity for me to talk with employees whom I don’t talk usually.
Nice.
This was a part of our dinner at the party tonight.

After the party, I went to Jazz bar with my assistants and a co-worker.
All girls but drunk a lot.
Today's band was really nice.
5 of them play Jazz at such a small bar was so great!
It was quite a concert.
Had an apple salad which the master of the Jazz bar make.
It was yummy.

One of my assistants came to apt to spend a night tonight since we drunk till too late to go back her parents' home.

I ate and drunk too much, seriously.
How can I go on a diet?
But it was such a fun nice day!

No comments: