Nov 12, 2008

Feeling Blue

Had a Bad Day

*Song which made me feel better since I was teenager.

It was not a good day since it started.
Yeah, it happens sometime.
Things don't go like how I want...

I don't understand why I am the one who always have to decide what to do.
I hate it.
They should know how hard to make decisions all the time.
I feel kinda lonlely today and I feel empty somehow.
So listening this music made me feel better.

There was one good thing, though.
I got an appointment for an interview to get a new job.
It seems like my resume passed the first step!
Very excited to e interviewed since it's been a while since the last time I was interviewed for job hunting.
I have to see if I can get enough salary and get a job I really want at the company.
We'll see.
The interview will be on December 3rd.
Excited.

Tired.
Need to sleep.
I will go to Tokyo on business for a night from tomorrow.
It will be a good day tomorrow, I hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,

Sorry to hear it wasn't the best day for you, but hopefully today will be better. Making decisions is hard, but it is also the thing that makes a job interesting. Think of what it would be like if you made no decisions and always had to leave that to others. I think you might become bored with that situation very fast.

Ganbattene...
Bill (from Alaska)

YU said...

Bill,
It was so sweet of you to leave the comment for me.
Thanks! You are right, it will be boring...
I feel much better today:)

Anonymous said...

Hello Yu,
Thanks for your reply. About work...a lot of work is learning from experience. However, experience is a tough teacher, because when you learn from experience you must take the test BEFORE you receive the lesson. hahaha It sounds funny, but if you think about it, it's true. "Experience" prepares a person for what the future holds. Now, if we only knew for sure what that might be... but that uncertainty can make life interesting, as well. You have many experiences with leading a team or directing a project toward completion. You must have a demanding (but interesting) future work ahead of you. You can do it!
Ganbattene!
Bill