Nov 19, 2008

Tokyo Again

Tokyo Again, Damn It!!

I went to work to my Osaka office to take care of my assistants.
Had a meeting for my project.
This is Organic Roll-cake (Swiss Roll) with black beans for human beings and dogs to eat together.
Still arguing if this is good enough for new item.
Anyway had a meeting in Osaka and had work a bit at Osaka office.

I had to take 2PM flight for Tokyo, but since the meeting was too long, so I missed it.
So took 3PM flight and went to Tokyo office.
One of the reasons why I went to Tokyo tonight was to see my friend who works for Accenture, Consultant Company.
I have known her since I went to University of Denver.
It had been a while since the last time I saw her, but she could not make it.
So I worked till late at Tokyo office and went to drink with co-workers of Tokyo Sales Department.
It was nice to go out to drink some of them.

Stayed at small hotel room.
I hate sleeping on a hard small bed.
I wish I could sleep on my bed tonight.
That’s the only reason why I hate to come to Tokyo on business this often…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom made Swiss Roll before, although she used strawberries all down the center, where yours has black bean sweet. If it's to share with inu then black bean is better than strawberry, neh? Yours looks simple and elegant. Swiss roll looks nice sliced on the plate. I think a maccha Swiss roll would look cool! Can you make that?
Bill

YU said...

We actually have made Maccha Swiss Roll!