Nov 16, 2008

2nd Day in Gunma

Lots Going On in Gunma

We woke up early and Ayako drove me to palm reader.
I went to see a fortuneteller in July or August and had a really bad experience.
At that tie the fortuneteller yelled at me and told me what I did not want to hear.
However, when I think about it now, she was not that wrong.
Actually some of things she told me at that time really happened to me now.
Anyway, I was so afraid of going to see a palm reader, but she said he was good so I decided to go.
Actually he is a Buddhist priest.
He was not a strict one at all.
Some of the stuff he told me surprised me but interesting.
He wrote out lines on a hand and explained.
He could read my palm and see that I am wondering which of three ways I should go now, to keep working for my dad, changing job, or going to the US.
Of course he could not tell me what exactly I was wondering about, but he could see that I was wondering among three things.
See? The three lines on my hand. (One with a ring)
He explained everything and I understood everything.
What he told me actually encouraged me.
I don’t rely on him, and don’t believe in everything what he said, but keep what he said in mind would help me, I think.
He said that I am going to get married next year and will have 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy.
He was confident about it, so we’ll see, hahaha.

Ayako and I went to a department store and took a picture in heart.
I don’t know what it was but seems like it was a photo spot, so we took a picture.

On the way back to Ayako’s house, we had bread with Miso, which is bread famous for Gunma.
It was yummy!!
Also we had chocolate, almond and banana crape.
We ate too much.

And after we went back I had dinner with Ayako’s family again.
This is a picture which Ayako took.
Me with Boo.
I left Ayako’s at 10 in this evening and took a bullet train to Tokyo for tomorrow.
I have work in Tokyo tomorrow again.
Now I am in a business hotel washing TV.
What a nice weekend I had!
Ready to go to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu,
It looks like you had a relaxing weekend. You look so happy in these photos. Boo looks so serious! hahaha Oh, you go to Tokyo often for business. When I am in Tokyo, I usually stay at Akasaka Prince or New Otani -- I like that neighborhood -- lots of restaurants. But if I have a "budget" expense account, I stay at the Toshi Center Hotel (just behind the Akasaka Prince) -- it's nice, clean, and economical and good breakfast too. Mostly government workers stay there. Check it out -- it's better than the typical business type hotel, I think.
http://www.toshicenter.co.jp/e/index.html
Ja a ne,
Bill