Nov 28, 2008

Okinawa Food

Dinner with Co-Worker

I had to take a train to work since I went out to drink last night.
I used to take a train every morning, but now it is something I hate.
I don't know why but I just got used to driving to work.

As I mentioned, I interviewed a foreigner today.
I thought he would be American, but he was actually from Brazil.
He spoke pretty good Japanese, but he was not someone whom I was looking for as my assistant.
It was interesting to meet through interviewing.
He was not the one, but I found the one and she will be working with me from next Monday.

I went out to drink with my co-worker.
He used to have my position, but moved to a different department.
It had been a while since the last time we talked in person.
We went to a restaurant which serves food in Okinawa.
It was pretty good.
He does not drink much, so I drunk for him.
It was fun and so nice to talk with him about a lot of stuff.

Drinking everyday make me be able to hold lots of alcohol.

No comments: