Nov 10, 2008

With Assistants

With Nice People

I am drunk tonight again.
I can’t hold much alcohol, so I did not drink much before.
However, I love drinking lately.
I enjoy drinking, and I feel really good when I am drunk.

It was a busy day today, but I felt comfortable.
One of my assistants caught a cold and was absent from work.
To be absent from work on Monday is the worst thing to do.
Lack of moral as a businessperson.

I had Indian lunch today again.
I like the Indian restaurant which is close to my office, which is run by Indian people.
Today's curry was Pumpkin curry.
Not that good, unfortunately..,

We got a new girl to my department, so we had a welcome party tonight.
All my assistants came to my town since we all live aloes each other.
We went to Japanese restaurant in Toyonaka.

We forgot to take a picture, so some of us who went home by my car took a picture at a parking lot.
Nothing behind…
One of my assistants drove my car and took me home.
How lucky I am to have nice and cute assistants!

No comments: