Nov 30, 2008

Decorating Chrismas Tree

Christmas Tree

Because of lots of beauty sleep yesterday, I could get up early enough to enjoy my Sunday.
Got up and had breakfast with coffee, which is my favorite time of a day.
Started decorating Christmas tree and Voila!
This is a part I do every year.

Went to my favorite store to buy glasses with my little dog, Dalia by my mom's BMW which will be gone in two days.
She will get a new car!
I bought two pairs of glasses today.
I know, it is too much, but could not help it.
I had to wait since they sis not have my lenses at the store today.
I will upload my new glasses soon after I recieve them on this blog.

I went to my friend's exhibition tonight with my sis.
He is one of my good friends since I was 14.
He traveled South and Central America; Latin America by himself and took so many nice pictures.
I was so happy to see him tonight since I had not seen him for a long time.
It was interesting that boys change a lot!
He got so mature and becmae a tough guy.
Wow...

My sis and I went to Hard Rock Cafe tonight for dinner.
Had chicken wings, onion rings, mac&cheese, and french fries.
Junk food...
Made me miss America!

And went to Karaoke after dinner.

It was such a long fun day today.
Did a lot including cleaning and doing laundry.
The early bird catches the worm!!

No comments: